The Wednesday service will continue through the summer. This is a shorter service intended for those are not yet comfortable being in a larger group but would still like to receive communion. Here's the details:
- Simply show up before noon so you have time to sign in and get settled.
- Masks are not required, but are welcome.
- Please sit along the center aisle (or be willing to move to the center aisle to receive communion).
- Printed order of service in available on the wooden stand as you head toward the entrance.
- The service includes a hymn, confession and absolution, the Introit, a reading and a devotional message and communion. It closes with the Doxology.
- Pastors bring commune to the people in the pews.
- The service lasts an average of 26 minutes and with 15 people attending.